Summer 2013 Bathroom Trends: The Home Spa Retreat
If you have ever been to a spa, you can understand the appeal of creating your own home oasis for relaxation to distress from our busy days. Most of us lead hectic lives, going from one thing to the next. Bringing a calming, spa-like experience into our homes is easier than you might think!
Simple tips for updating your existing bathroom:
- □ plush towels and rugs
- □ elegant accessories, especially with natural tones like wood and stone, orchids or other flowers
- □ calming scents from candles, bath salts, and essential oil rubs
- □ upgrade lighting fixtures to a style that feels more luxurious, such as a small chandelier for an over head light
Tips for your bathroom remodel:
- luxury fixtures like rain shower head
- □ furniture style vanity
- □ large walk-in shower
- □ soaking tub with water jets
- □ incorporate generous lighting with lighting controls to set the mood
- □ incorporate natural stone tile with heated floors
Are you ready to update your bathroom? Give us a call today at 614-794-9222 or complete our Project Inquiry to schedule your free, no obligation consultation!